Thursday 6 June 2013

No Strings Attached Where My Mind Wanders

THE BUSY CRESCENT BEACH skies reminded me recently that despite my lack of wings I can soar into the blue with my mind and go farther than the birds, planes, whales and kites do.

Unfettered by poles, strings, wings or gravity, it seems I can touch the stars sometimes when I watch clouds brush past unending horizons and hear the wind whistling past roofs.

When inspired by local sights and sounds my imagination takes me anywhere I care to wander. In my mind, I can travel beyond the whale spinning to escape its captor ...


the geese flapping frantically to get into formation ...


and the planes roaring over the street where my feet are fastened.


To view skies from around the world visit Skywatch Friday.

Copyright by Penelope Puddlisms

See more BC scenes at Penelope Puddlisms: BC Life Is A Whale Of A Ride.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful shots! I like the geese trying to get into formation and right after them, the planes in formation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful series of photos, lovely all of them.

    Happy SkyWatch Friday :)
    Denise
    An English Girl Rambles

    ReplyDelete

YOUR THOUGHTS add colour to the content and are always much appreciated.